Credit and Collection Management when doing business with China.
Online | Download
Form and Register | Email
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
When doing business with China, familiarity of some of Chinese business culture will no doubt help you get a better result than you do otherwise. This one-day seminar gives crucial insight to foreign business managers doing business with China.
Each participant receives excellent course material and is awarded a 'Certificate of Completion' at the end of the course.
Who should attend:
Overall the seminar will be helpful for credit-granting and debt collection professionals doing business or planning on doing business with China. This seminar would also help business professionals who are on their first business trip to China or are planning on one
- Introduction to Business environment in China
- Credit Granting in China
- Credit management process in China
- Business Culture in China
- Key Information and Business Resources available to foreign creditors
- Bridging the Communication Gap
- Risk Mitigation with LCs and other payment terms
- Establishing an effective Credit and Collection policy for managing debt with China
- Legal aspects of dealing with Collections and Credit in China
Our Course Instructor:
Our Course instructor is the Managing Director of CBCL in Hong Kong. He is the current Vice-Chairman and Fellow Member of the Hong Kong Credit and Collection Management Association, Master Credit Executive of the Society of Certified Credit and Collection Professionals in USA, Member of Creditors International in USA and Senior Consultant to Alpha & Leader Law firm in Guangdong, China. He has over sixteen years of experience in the area of credit management, receivable management, debt recovery and credit consulting. He graduated from a university in Canada with a degree in Bachelor of Commerce (Hons). Before joining the company in 1998, our instructor was the head of strategic planning of a local public listed company. He started off his career with one of the largest credit reporting companies in the world and had gradually taken major responsibilities in the receivable management division of its Hong Kong and Canada offices. He had involved in credit operations review, credit analysis, consulting and traing projects for various clients. His expertise lies in consumer credit as well as commercial credit. He had co-authored two publications on credit and collection management, "The Essential Guide of Credit and Collection Management in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia" first and second edition. He had performed as speaker on credit related topics for various chambers of commerce, industry associations and universities.
Other Course Details:
- The seminar fee includes all seminar material, lunch and refreshments
- There is a SPECIAL TEAM SAVINGS provision when two or more members from the same organization register for this program at the same time for the same date. For this particular course SAVE $25 per participating member.
- Upon completion a participant can apply for the membership to the CREDIT GURU ALUMNI. This is our web-based Alumni.
- Fees and dates advertised for this course are subject to change and Credit Guru Inc's liability is limited to the reimbursement of the paid Seminar fee.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If for valid reasons you are unable to attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo towards a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment administration fee.
Nonattendance will incur the full seminar fee and no refunds will be applicable.
On Site Training:
This seminar can be delivered to you at your location. You can find out more by calling us at (416)282-2216 or Toll free at 1-866-892-GURU  - Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Request Onsite Training Quote
PRODUCT CODE: CHI05