Basel II - North American and Global Implementation Issues.
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
This one-day seminar primarily from the perspective of internationally active wholesale banks, is intended to focus on recent developments regarding a number of areas related to Basel II with a focus on legal and compliance Operational Risk perspective.
The seminars will help participants understand how the new regulation will affect the access to finance as well as provide advice on improving relationships between banks and the average borrower.
This seminar is not intended to address all legal requirements applicable to the operation of a bank or broker-dealer, nor is it intended to
address front and back office business line-related risk management processes and procedures, lending and investment issues, capital-related issues, derivatives and FX transactional issues, or similar areas that would not primarily require legal counsel for compliance.
Each participant receives excellent course material and is awarded a 'Certificate of Completion' at the end of the course.
Who should attend:
This seminar will be of particular benefit to those involved in the implementing of Basel II and Bankers.
- Basel II Norms
- Risk Categorization
- Impact on the overall lending process
- Seminar outlining the Basel II data infrastructure and regulatory reporting requirements facing financial institutions.
- view on the road to reporting compliance
- Basel II impact on enterprise technology.
- Provide valuable insight for peer institutions dealing with regulatory capital calculations and reporting.
- The impact of Basel II on private equity investments, or on lower grade/longer term credit exposures, by banking organizations.
- Other Legal and Compliance Issues Relating to Operational and Reputational Risk: Capital Markets Perspective
- Impact on Borrowing
- Conclusions on the Basel II recommendations
Our Course Instructor:
Our course instructor has solid practical experience; has managed the Basel II process in a leading North American Bank and has given numerous presentation on the subject to both Bankers and the average borrower. Corporate Credit & Risk Management Division of Credit Guru Inc. unconditionally offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for this course!
Other Course Details:
- The seminar fee includes all seminar material, lunch and refreshments
- There is a SPECIAL TEAM SAVINGS provision when two or more members from the same organization register for this program at the same time for the same date. For this particular course SAVE $30 per participating member.
- Upon completion a participant can apply for the membership to the CREDIT GURU ALUMNI. This is our web-based Alumni.
- Fees and dates advertised for this course are subject to change and Credit Guru Inc's liability is limited to the reimbursement of the paid Seminar fee.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If for valid reasons you are unable to attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo towards a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment administration fee.
Nonattendance will incur the full seminar fee and no refunds will be applicable.
On Site Training:
This seminar can be delivered to you at your location. You can find out more by calling us at (416)282-2216 or Toll free at 1-866-892-GURU  - or Request Onsite Training Quote
PRODUCT CODE: BAS05