Credit Management - Analysis, Application and Policy
- START DATE:
- Feb 11, 2020, 09:00
- FINISH DATE:
- Feb 11, 2020, 16:00
- 395.00 $ per Attendee (Tax excl.)
- CITY '(click for details)':
Credit Management - Analysis, Application and Policy.
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
As one course among many offered in the Corporate Credit and Risk Management Solutions curriculum of Credit Guru Inc, this ONE-DAY SEMINAR is intended for Credit control and other company managers, particularly those with responsibility for sales and finance, who are looking to review their credit control, credit application credit policy and procedure document
If your company does not have a written Credit Policy and Procedure Document then this program will assist you in writing one. This program will also help you in evaluating your Credit Application or aid in drafting one.
For managing compliance under Sarbanes Oxley and the local Privacy laws, it would be mandatory for a corporation to have a written policy and procedure document in place.
This is an intense yet enjoyable program.
Each participant receives excellent course material and is awarded a 'Certificate of Completion' at the end of the course.
Who should attend:
Trade credit control managers and supervisors, those who have taken on credit and collection management as part of their duties and non-credit associates for whom an appreciation of credit management would be of advantage. While this seminar is primarily of interest to credit managers, it can offer an appreciation of the credit control function as a profitable element of business to other business unit managers within the company especially those in sales, customer service and finance.
This is also an ideal seminar for associates new to the credit profession since it gives an overview of the key subjects of credit and collection management.
- The Business Model
- Nature of Credit
- The scope of Credit Management
- Credit Management vs. Sales Management
- Managing the Credit function
- Process Owners and Stakeholders
- Measurements Analysis, Credit Assessment and Reporting
- Payment Terms and Methods
- Managing the Collection function
- Relevant Laws and Acts to consider including Privacy and credit compliance under Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Writing the Credit Policy and Procedure Document
- Reviewing and Managing the Credit Application process
What you will learn - By attending this seminar, you should:
- Be able to define key roles and functions in credit control
- Assign responsibilities, roles for optimum resource allocation
- Bench mark and portfolio analysis
- Have the proper disclaimers for credit
- Manage privacy compliance
- Understand basic SOX compliance
- Be able to set reasonable aspirations, targets and deadlines for Credit control
- Be able to draft an effective credit application
- Write a living credit policy and procedure document
Our Course Instructor:
Our course leader on this topic has worked as a risk and credit management professional with the world's largest credit and risk management organization. He has taught this course all across North America in Public seminars and has also customized it for corporations based upon their individual business needs. He is an author of a text book in credit management published by Thomson-Reuters publishing. His instructional style makes difficult concepts easy to comprehend.That is the reason why we unconditionally offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Other Course Details:
- The seminar fee includes all seminar material, lunch and refreshments
- There is a SPECIAL TEAM SAVINGS provision when two or more members from the same organization register for this program at the same time for the same date. For this particular course SAVE $20 per participating member.
- Upon completion a participant can apply for the membership to the CREDIT GURU ALUMNI. This is our web-based Alumni.
- Fees and dates advertised for this course are subject to change and Credit Guru Inc's liability is limited to the reimbursement of the paid Seminar fee.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If for valid reasons you are unable to attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo towards a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment administration fee.
Nonattendance will incur the full seminar fee and no refunds will be applicable.
On Site Training:
This seminar can be delivered to you at your location. You can find out more by calling us at (416)282-2216 or Toll free at 1-866-892-GURU Email- email@example.com or Request Onsite Training Quote
PRODUCT CODE: CRE05