Enhanced Collection Skills and Negotiation Techniques.
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Packed with effective techniques, this one-day program is highly interactive and uses a very practical approach in dealing with day to day collection needs.
Collecting accounts receivable without having adequate skills of negotiation could mean leaving money on the table. On the other hand understanding negotiations and not having the required collection skills could reduce performance and recovery rates. For companies, a well trained employee means optimal resource utilization, increased cash conversion, reduced credit risk and excellent return on
With an abundance of practical and engaging collection and negotiation scenarios the program is tailored to challenge linear thinking that make the lessons practical and lasting. The program is designed in a manner to tutor new collectors and at the same time stands as a refresher for the more experienced.
Taught by an expert, this course is an intense workshop, yet enjoyable and very practical.
Each participant receives excellent course material and is awarded a 'Certificate of Completion' at the end of the course.
This seminar will be of particular benefit to those in the credit and collections field, a small business owner or anyone who is involved in collecting accounts receivable.
- Overview of receivable management business process
- 4 Main objectives of receivable management
- 5 key elements that empower negotiation
- Psychology of collections
- Behavior Analysis and dealing with irate/difficult customers
- Developing an optimal collection style and personality over the phone
- Recognizing the 'Early warning signs' of cash-flow problems
- Differentiating between Objections and Excuses - and overcoming them.
- Skillful Probing and Decisive closing
- Team Exercises to practice learnt techniques
What you will learn - By attending this seminar, you should:
- Understand the psychology of the receivable profession.
- Get the big picture of receivable management in a business cycle
- Be able to maintain a balance between customer service and recovery management
- Understand the different positions individuals take
- Create a win-win and collaborative outcomes.
- Convert objections into payment opportunities
- Review and enhance your preparation skills
- Remain focused and motivated
- Develop your personal gamut of styles
- Learn how to deal with deadlocks
- Develop a BATNA your 'walk away strategy'
- Overall improve collection and negotiation skills
Our Course Instructor:
Our course instructor has solid practical experience in collection and receivable management. He has provided training to numerous corporation and also helped manage the collection process by writing credit and collection process documents. Our instructor has 'trained-the-trainer' for this course. His instructional style will motivate you and at the same time help you challenge your own approach and pick additional tools to enhance your skill, your performance and your career. That is the reason why we unconditionally offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
The seminar fee includes all seminar material, lunch and refreshments
There is a SPECIAL TEAM SAVINGS provision when two or more members from the same organization register for this program at the same time for the same date. For this particular course SAVE $20 per participating member.
Upon completion a participant can apply for the membership to the CREDIT GURU ALUMNI. This is our web-based Alumni.
Fees and dates advertised for this course are subject to change and Credit Guru Inc's liability is limited to the reimbursement of the paid Seminar fee.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If for valid reasons you are unable to attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo towards a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment administration fee.
Nonattendance will incur the full seminar fee and no refunds will be applicable.
PRODUCT CODE: ECN05