Budgeting Fundamentals for Nonfinancial Managers.
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
As one course among many offered in the Corporate Credit and Risk Management Solutions curriculum of Credit Guru Inc, Budgeting Fundamentals for Nonfinancial Managers is a one-day program designed specifically for the practicing manager, future manager, a business unit leader or a small business owner.
Budgeting is a critical step in planning and controlling your day-to-day operations. It is also a time-consuming, multi-layered, and complex process. To streamline the budgeting process and ensure more timely and accurate budgets, companies place great value on a
formalized process that produces detailed yet flexible budgets that are fully aligned with the strategic goals of the organization.
Budgeting Fundamentals for Nonfinancial Managers introduces you to the function of budgeting in planning and control. It enables the nonfinancial manager to develop cost-effective budgets using easy-to-understand budgeting techniques.
Although the course is designed for the non-financial professional, a basic understanding of financial statements would be a recommended prerequisite for this course. This workshop uses practical exercises to demonstrate the different kinds of budgets.
Each participant receives excellent course material and is awarded a 'Certificate of Completion' at the end of the course.
Who should attend:
This seminar will be of particular benefit to those involved in the budgeting process or a small business owner.
- Overview of Budgeting - Pros Cons
- Budgeting Process
- Different kinds of budgets
- Profit Analysis and Volume Analysis
- Preparing Budgets
- Exercises in Budgeting
- Monitoring Budgets
What you will learn-By attending this seminar, you should be:
- able to get a general understanding of the overall budgeting process involved in planning process of an organization.
- able to set reasonable aspirations, targets and deadlines
- able to appreciate profit vs. volume relationship
- able to negotiate better with your peers and superiors by understanding the budgeting jargon and the process map involved
- able to plan for optimum resource allocation and profits
- better equipped to deal and communicate with the finance department
Our Course Instructor:
Our course instructor has managed the budgeting process in a leading multi-national corporation. He was responsible for line management, the top and the bottom line for his business unit. His solid practical experience and his expertise in this areas combined with his easy to understand instructional style will impart a great overall learning experience. That is the reason why we unconditionally offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Other Course Details:
- The seminar fee includes all seminar material, lunch and refreshments
- There is a SPECIAL TEAM SAVINGS provision when two or more members from the same organization register for this program at the same time for the same date. For this particular course SAVE $20 per participating member.
- Upon completion a participant can apply for the membership to the CREDIT GURU ALUMNI. This is our web-based Alumni.
- Fees and dates advertised for this course are subject to change and Credit Guru Inc's liability is limited to the reimbursement of the paid Seminar fee.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If for valid reasons you are unable to attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo towards a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment administration fee.
Nonattendance will incur the full seminar fee and no refunds will be applicable.
PRODUCT CODE: FOB05